15 x 8 (4.5m x 2.34m) Lifetime Plastic Shed (with Double Entry)
Product code - 30030052
With two sets of double doors, this Lifetime Plastic Shed is instantly one of the most accessible and convenient garden buildings around.
- Fire retardant and weather resistant
- Two side windows and six skylights for a well-lit interior
- Two sets of double doors to ensure very easy access
- One single shelf and four corner shelves included to maximise your storage space
Usually delivered within: 15-20 Working Days.- CURRENTLY OOS, EXPECTED ARRIVAL DATE- 20th February 2017
Note: Currently not available for delivery to Offshore Post Codes.
Please note: All measurements are approximate and all Lifetime plastic sheds are made from metric measurements. Nominal Model sizes are based on roof dimensions. Please refer to the table below for base measurements.
|Nominal Size - Lifetime DOUBLE ENTRANCE Plastic Shed:||15 x 8 (4.5m x 2.34m) Lifetime Plastic Shed (with Double Entry)|
|Front Width (Door Side) - Base:||4470mm (14'8')|
|Depth - Base:||2340mm (7'8')|
|Ridge Height:||2440mm (8'0')|
|Eaves Height:||1800mm (5'11')|
|Panel Thickness:||20mm (1')|
|Door Type:||2 Sets of Double Doors - Double Hinged|
|Door Opening (Height x Width):||1930 x 1420mm (6'4' x 4'8')|
|Windows:||2 Opening Windows|
|Skylights:||8 Skylights (2 x Large Skylight and 6 x Small Skylights)|
|Vents||2 Screened Vents|
|Colour||Desert Tan/Dark Brown|
|Manufacturer's Guarantee||10 Years|
This double entry impressive 15 x 8 Lifetime Plastic Shed comes with everything you need to get the most out of your garden. Providing a versatile storage space with shelving, tool storage included as standard to help you organise your shed more efficiently. It has a slip resistant floor and plenty of light from the many skylights and windows, this Lifetime Plastic Shed is one of the best value garden buildings you will find anywhere. The steeply pitched roof ensure quick drainage for water and snow to help this shed last as long as possible. All of which makes Lifetime sheds a durable storage solution for a minimum warranty period of 10 years.
The Lifetime Shed Range is designed to provide you with high quality, low maintenance storage unit that is ideal for all climates and ideal for keeping your items safe and secure.
To make your new shed even more convenient, you can also opt for our assembly service so that you won't need to lift a finger!
This shed is made from HDPE (high-density polyethylene) which is known for its strength, durability and resistance to chemicals and moisture. It is stain resistant, easy to clean, and low maintenance. This Lifetime plastic shed also features shelving units and tool storage options to help you keep your tools organised and allowing you to maximise your internal shed space. The doors are fitted with a unique button catch opening mechanism and separate internal bolts allowing access to all your stored items through a double or single door opening.
We recommend that this building is anchored to a firm foundation to protect against wind damage. If you require guidelines on preparing a base please email in to us through our 'Contact Us' Section.
UV-Inhibitors: UV-Inhibitors are a very important component of Lifetime's garden sheds. The UV-Inhibitors make these sheds very resistant to heat and extended exposure to the harmful UV rays of the sun. This UV protection is the best on the market and ensures that our products will not crack, chip, or peel.
Environmentally Friendly: High-density polyethylene (HDPE) is one of the most environmentally preferred plastics because it is 100% recyclable, does not create harmful emissions during production and does not leak toxic chemicals into soil or water.
Powder Coated Steel: Lifetime's rust-resistant, powder-coated finish makes these plastic sheds resistant to chips, scratches, and regular wear-and-tear. Powder-coating prevents rusting, corrosion and protects steel parts from UV-damage, making it a great all-weather finish.
Optional Accessories - The Lifetime range of plastic sheds offer optional accessories ranging from different styles of shelving, ground anchor, padlock, pegstrips and more...
Base Information - This Lifetime plastic shed is supplied with a floor. It is essential that the building is anchored to a suitable concrete or slab base.
- Twin access from 2 large hinged double doors making it easier to access items from different parts of the shed and allows flexibility to suit your garden's needs.
- Rot, rodent and maintenance free, with no cracks or warps.
- Five roof support trusses made for heavy duty steel giving you extra strength.
- Two vented gables allow continual air circulation to fight condensation.
- 10 year manufacturer's non-perforation guarantee.
- Slip resistant plastic floor so you can move around in safety in any weather.
- Two shatterproof opening windows for increased circulation and safety.
- Six small skylights and two large skylights included as standard to ensure plenty of extra light.
- One single shelf (90 x 9') included as standard.
- Four corner shelves included as standard.
- Two pegstrips included as standard.
- One Tool Corral included as standard.
- Pad lockable hinged doors (padlock not supplied).
- Two x double doors fitted with a unique button catch opening mechanism and separate internal bolts.
- Plenty of additional shelving options available to maximise your storage.
- Environmentally friendly as the plastic used is 100% recyclable.
- Manufactured from high quality HDPE (high-density polyethylene) cladding, with a strong steel frame.
- Steel frame is powder coated making it both long lasting and suitable for coastal areas.
- Comprehensive instructions and all the necessary hardware for self-assembly.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*
ALL DELIVERIES ARE DELIVERED TO KERBSIDE OR DRIVEWAY AND ARE FLAT PACKED READY FOR ASSEMBLY
Between 10-15 working days (15-20 during peak periods) after placing your order you will be contacted by our manufacturer’s delivery team and supplied a delivery date.
The estimated delivery lead time for this product is identified on the product page above. Lead times are in working days (Monday - Friday) excludes Bank Holidays. These estimated lead times are provided by the manufacturers and are not guaranteed - due to fluctuation in demand - but are provided in good faith and are representative of delivery at that time. Some remote areas will take a little longer.
Delivery is between 7am to 7pm. Your order is delivered either kerbside or driveway and will be delivered on a 17 ton lorry (the size of a Refuse Cart). Unfortunately due to health and safety and insurance liabilities the driver will not be able to take your goods around to the back of your property but may upon request place the product at the side of the house if there are no access or restriction issues. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Unfortunately we will not be able to go through your property.
If you have chosen the installation option the delivery and assembly will be on the same day. You’ll receive between 2-3 working days after placing your order an installation package from elbec to complete and return. You will also be required to submit a photograph of the base area. The installation option will extend your lead time by up to 10 working days.
These Postal Codes carry a Delivery Surcharge and Extended Leadtimes - AB, DD, IV, HS, KW, PA, PH, PA, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland Please contact us through our 'Contact Us' page for further information.