8 x 5 (2.34m x 1.44m) Lotus Apex Metal Shed (Heritage Green)
Product code - 30020148
The Lotus range of metal sheds are a revolutionary development in light clad metal sheds at a price that is better value than some of the other more expensive metal sheds
- 10 Year Guarantee Against Rust Perforation
- Generous ridge height makes it easy to store larger items
- Suitable For Coastal Areas
Usually delivered within: 15-20 Working Days.
Note: Currently not available for delivery to Offshore Post Codes.
Please note: All measurements are approximate and all Lotus metal sheds are made from metric measurements. Nominal Model sizes are based on roof dimensions. Please refer to the table below for accurate roof and base measurements.
|Lotus Metal Shed||8' x 5'|
|Width (Door Side)||2340mm|
|Door Type||Double Sliding|
|Door Opening (Height x Width)||1700 x 1050mm|
This 8 x 5 Lotus Metal Apex Shed comes in an attractive heritage green colour that will blend pleasantly with its surroundings in almost any garden. If you are looking for large amounts of unobtrusive storage space this could be the ideal building for you.
Designed to match the quality of existing light clad metal sheds while also saving you money, the Lotus range is the culmination of years of experience within the garden buildings industry. The double doors make it easy to store larger items, while ventilated gables help to fight condensation.
The shed comes with a 10 year guarantee against rust perforation, so you can be sure that this metal shed will last for a long time to come.
The shed must be anchored securely down once it has been built.
This garden building is not supplied with a floor. It is essential that the building is anchored to a suitable concrete or slab base.
- Large door opening for easy access and convenient storage
- Hot dipped galvanised steel construction throughout to ensure no cracks or rust
- Perfect for coastal areas as the protection against rust is strong enough to stand up to the high salt content of the atmosphere
- 10 year guarantee against rust perforation so you can rest assured that this building's good looks will last
- Ventilated gables are included as standard to ensure maximum airflow and help fight condensation
- Door glides have been re-designed to provide a more stable and well balanced door
- Door rails have been designed to be easy to assemble and easy to adjust after assembly
- Slim-line roof bracing is unobtrusive, while still providing robust support
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*
ALL DELIVERIES ARE DELIVERED TO KERBSIDE OR DRIVEWAY AND ARE FLAT PACKED READY FOR ASSEMBLY
Between 10-15 working days (15-20 during peak periods) after placing your order you will be contacted by our manufacturer’s delivery team and supplied a delivery date.
The estimated delivery lead time for this product is identified on the product page above. Lead times are in working days (Monday - Friday) excludes Bank Holidays. These estimated lead times are provided by the manufacturers and are not guaranteed - due to fluctuation in demand - but are provided in good faith and are representative of delivery at that time. Some remote areas will take a little longer.
Delivery is between 7am to 7pm. Your order is delivered either kerbside or driveway and will be delivered on a 17 ton lorry (the size of a Refuse Cart). Unfortunately, due to health and safety and insurance liabilities the driver will not be able to take your goods around to the back of your property but may upon request place the product at the side of the house if there are no access or restriction issues. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Unfortunately we will not be able to go through your property.
If you have chosen the installation option the delivery and assembly will be on the same day. You’ll receive between 2-3 working days after placing your order an installation package from elbec to complete and return. You will also be required to submit a photograph of the base area. The installation option will extend your lead time by up to 10 working days.
These Postal Codes carry a Delivery Surcharge and Extended Leadtimes - AB, DD, IV, HS, KW, PA, PH, PA, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland Please contact us through our 'Contact Us' page for further information.