10 x 8 (2.95m x 2.34m) Lifetime Plastic Shed (with Double Entry)
Product code - 30030043
With two sets of double doors, this Lifetime Plastic Shed is instantly one of the most accessible and convenient garden buildings around.
- Fire retardant and weather resistant
- Two side windows and six skylights for a well-lit interior
- Two sets of double doors to ensure very easy access
- One single shelf and four corner shelves included to maximise your storage space
15-20 Working Days (Low stock)
Usually delivered within: 15-20 Working Days
Note: Currently not available for delivery to Offshore Post Codes.
Please note: All measurements are approximate and all duramax plastic sheds are made from metric measurements. Nominal Model sizes are based on roof dimensions. Please refer to the table below for accurate roof and base measurements.
|Nominal Size - Lifetime Plastic Shed (with double entry)||10' x 8'|
|Front Width (Door Side)||2950mm (9'8')|
|Ridge Height||2440mm (8'0')|
|Eaves Height||1800mm (5'11')|
|Panel Thickness||20mm (1')|
|Door Type||2 Sets of Double Doors - Double Hinged|
|Door Opening (Height x Width)||1930 x 1420mm (6'4' x 4'8')|
|Windows||2 Fixed Windows|
|Skylights||2 Large Impact-Resistant Skylights & 4 Small Skylights|
|Vents||2 Screened Vents|
Drawing: (note this shows the 8 x 8 Lifetime Plastic Shed with 1 x double door)
With two sets of double doors, this Lifetime Plastic Shed is instantly one of the most accessible and convenient garden buildings around. Windows and skylights are incorporated into the design to ensure plenty of light is allowed into the building. With a slip resistant plastic floor included as standard, this is one of the most safe and convenient plastic sheds available.
The Lifetime Shed Range is designed to provide you with high quality, low maintenance storage units that are ideal for all climates. Whatever you need to store, the Lifetime Plastic Shed will keep it safe and secure.
To make your new shed even more convenient, you can also opt for our assembly service so that you won't need to lift a finger!
Optional Accessories - The Lifetime range of plastic sheds offer optional accessories ranging from different styles of shelving ground anchor, padlock, pegstrips and more...
- Manufactured from high quality HDPE (high-density polyethylene) cladding, with a strong steel frame
- Steel frame is powder coated making it both long lasting and suitable for coastal areas
- Easy access through double hinged doors
- Vented gable allows continual air circulation to fight condensation
- Rot, rodent and maintenance free, with no cracks or warps
- 10 year manufacturer's non-perforation guarantee
- Slip resistant plastic floor so you can move around in safety in any weather
- 1 rear shelf, 4 corner shelves and 2 peg strips included as standard
- Plenty of additional shelving options available to maximise your storage
- Two side windows and six skylights included to allow plenty of light
- Comprehensive instructions and all the neccessary hardware for assembly
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*
ALL DELIVERIES ARE DELIVERED TO KERBSIDE OR DRIVEWAY AND ARE FLAT PACKED READY FOR ASSEMBLY
Between 10-15 working days (15-20 during peak periods) after placing your order you will be contacted by our manufacturer’s delivery team and supplied a delivery date.
The estimated delivery lead time for this product is identified on the product page above. Lead times are in working days (Monday - Friday) excludes Bank Holidays. These estimated lead times are provided by the manufacturers and are not guaranteed - due to fluctuation in demand - but are provided in good faith and are representative of delivery at that time. Some remote areas will take a little longer.
Delivery is between 7am to 7pm. Your order is delivered either kerbside or driveway and will be delivered on a 17 ton lorry (the size of a Refuse Cart). Unfortunately due to health and safety and insurance liabilities the driver will not be able to take your goods around to the back of your property but may upon request place the product at the side of the house if there are no access or restriction issues. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Unfortunately we will not be able to go through your property.
If you have chosen the installation option the delivery and assembly will be on the same day. You’ll receive between 2-3 working days after placing your order an installation package from elbec to complete and return. You will also be required to submit a photograph of the base area. The installation option will extend your lead time by up to 10 working days.
These Postal Codes carry a Delivery Surcharge and Extended Leadtimes - AB, DD, IV, HS, KW, PA, PH, PA, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland Please contact us through our 'Contact Us' page for further information.