11 x 11 (3.16m x 3.16m) Lifetime Plastic Shed
Product code - 30030044
Our 11ft wide Lifetime Plastic Sheds provide high quality garden storage in an attractive and long-lasting building.
- Fire retardant and weather resistant
- Strong steel frame and integral plastic floor help make this a very sturdy plastic shed
- Skylights and shatterproof windows included for a well-lit interior
15-20 Working Days (Low stock)
Usually delivered within: 15-20 Working Days
Note: Currently not available for delivery to Offshore Post Codes.
Please note: All measurements are approximate and all duramax plastic sheds are made from metric measurements. Nominal Model sizes are based on roof dimensions. Please refer to the table below for accurate roof and base measurements.
|Nominal Size - Lifetime Plastic Shed||11' x 11'|
|Front Width (Door Side)||3160mm (10'4')|
|Ridge Height||2840mm (9'4')|
|Eaves Height||1960mm (6'5')|
|Panel Thickness||20mm (1')|
|Door Type||Double Hinged|
|Door Opening (Height x Width)||1960 x 1460mm (6'5' x 4'9')|
The Lifetime plastic shed is a large, spacious, 11 x 11 garden shed, making it ideal for use as a high quality workshop with lots of secure storage space. Two large skylights and two windows are included as standard to ensure the interior is light and airy.
This Lifetime plastic shed is one of the sturdiest and most durable plastic sheds on the market. It has a 10 year guarantee so you know that this is a shed which won’t let you down.
Double doors allow easy access for larger items making the Lifetime shed ideal for a number of practical uses.
This building should be anchored to a solid and level concrete or paving slab base.
Image shows - the 11 x 13 Lifetime Plastic Shed
- 7 Shelves (2 30'x14' and 5 30'x10') and 2 peg strips included as standard
- More shelving options are available as additional
- 2 locking, shatterproof windows included as standard
- 2 large skylights included on all sizes
- Manufactured from high quality HDPE (high-density polyethylene) cladding, with a strong steel frame
- Easy access through double hinged doors
- Vented gable allows continual air circulation to fight condensation
- Rot, rodent and maintenance free, with no cracks or warps
- 10 year manufacturer's non-perforation guarantee
- Strong, integral plastic floor provides extra stability
- Comprehensive instructions and all the neccessary hardware for assembly
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*
ALL DELIVERIES ARE DELIVERED TO KERBSIDE OR DRIVEWAY AND ARE FLAT PACKED READY FOR ASSEMBLY
Between 10-15 working days (15-20 during peak periods) after placing your order you will be contacted by our manufacturer’s delivery team and supplied a delivery date.
The estimated delivery lead time for this product is identified on the product page above. Lead times are in working days (Monday - Friday) excludes Bank Holidays. These estimated lead times are provided by the manufacturers and are not guaranteed - due to fluctuation in demand - but are provided in good faith and are representative of delivery at that time. Some remote areas will take a little longer.
Delivery is between 7am to 7pm. Your order is delivered either kerbside or driveway and will be delivered on a 17 ton lorry (the size of a Refuse Cart). Unfortunately due to health and safety and insurance liabilities the driver will not be able to take your goods around to the back of your property but may upon request place the product at the side of the house if there are no access or restriction issues. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Unfortunately we will not be able to go through your property.
If you have chosen the installation option the delivery and assembly will be on the same day. You’ll receive between 2-3 working days after placing your order an installation package from elbec to complete and return. You will also be required to submit a photograph of the base area. The installation option will extend your lead time by up to 10 working days.
These Postal Codes carry a Delivery Surcharge and Extended Leadtimes - AB, DD, IV, HS, KW, PA, PH, PA, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland Please contact us through our 'Contact Us' page for further information.