15 x 8 (4.47m x 2.34m) Lifetime Plastic Shed
Product code - 30030045
A versatile storage space with shelving included, a slip resistant floor and plenty of light from skylights and windows
- 10 year manufacturer's non-perforation warranty
- Fire retardant and weather resistant
- Two shatter proof opening windows provide plenty of circulation and a well-lit interior
- Two single shelves and four corner shelves included to maximise your storage space
Usually delivered within: 15-20 Working Days.
Note: Currently not available for delivery to Offshore Post Codes.
Please note: All measurements are approximate and all duramax plastic sheds are made from metric measurements. Nominal Model sizes are based on roof dimensions. Please refer to the table below for accurate roof and base measurements.
|Nominal Size - Lifetime Plastic Shed||15' x 8'|
|Front Width (Door Side)||4470mm (14'8')|
|Ridge Height||2440mm (8'0')|
|Eaves Height||1800mm (5'11')|
|Panel Thickness||20mm (1')|
|Door Type||Double Hinged|
|Door Opening (Height x Width)||1930 x 1420mm (6'4' x 4'8')|
|Windows||2 Opening Windows|
|Vents||2 Screened Vents|
The impressive 15 x 8 Lifetime Plastic Shed comes with everything you need to get the most out of your garden. Providing a versatile storage space with shelving included, a slip resistant floor and plenty of light from skylights and windows, this Lifetime Plastic Shed is one of the best value garden buildings you will find anywhere. The steeply pitched roof ensure quick drainage for water and snow to help this shed last as long as possible.
The Lifetime Shed Range is designed to provide you with high quality, low maintenance storage units that are ideal for all climates. Whatever you need to store, the Lifetime Plastic Shed will keep it safe and secure.
To make your new shed even more convenient, you can also opt for our assembly service so that you won't need to lift a finger!
Optional Accessories - The Lifetime range of plastic sheds offer optional accessories ranging from different styles of shelving, ground anchor, padlock, pegstrips and more...
Base Information - This Lifetime plastic shed is supplied with a floor. It is essential that the building is anchored to a suitable concrete or slab base.
- Manufactured from high quality HDPE (high-density polyethylene) cladding, with a strong steel frame
- Steel frame is powder coated making it both long lasting and suitable for coastal areas
- Easy access through double hinged doors
- Vented gables allow continual air circulation to fight condensation
- Rot, rodent and maintenance free, with no cracks or warps
- 10 year manufacturer's non-perforation guarantee
- Slip resistant plastic floor so you can move around in safety in any weather
- Two single shelves and four corner shelves included as standard
- Two pegstrips included as standard
- Plenty of additional shelving options available to maximise your storage
- Two shatterproof opening windows for increased circulation
- Six skylights included to ensure plenty of extra light
- Comprehensive instructions and all the neccessary hardware for assembly
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*
ALL DELIVERIES ARE DELIVERED TO KERBSIDE OR DRIVEWAY AND ARE FLAT PACKED READY FOR ASSEMBLY
Between 10-15 working days (15-20 during peak periods) after placing your order you will be contacted by our manufacturer’s delivery team and supplied a delivery date.
The estimated delivery lead time for this product is identified on the product page above. Lead times are in working days (Monday - Friday) excludes Bank Holidays. These estimated lead times are provided by the manufacturers and are not guaranteed - due to fluctuation in demand - but are provided in good faith and are representative of delivery at that time. Some remote areas will take a little longer.
Delivery is between 7am to 7pm. Your order is delivered either kerbside or driveway and will be delivered on a 17 ton lorry (the size of a Refuse Cart). Unfortunately due to health and safety and insurance liabilities the driver will not be able to take your goods around to the back of your property but may upon request place the product at the side of the house if there are no access or restriction issues. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Unfortunately we will not be able to go through your property.
If you have chosen the installation option the delivery and assembly will be on the same day. You’ll receive between 2-3 working days after placing your order an installation package from elbec to complete and return. You will also be required to submit a photograph of the base area. The installation option will extend your lead time by up to 10 working days.
These Postal Codes carry a Delivery Surcharge and Extended Leadtimes - AB, DD, IV, HS, KW, PA, PH, PA, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland Please contact us through our 'Contact Us' page for further information.